We represent a team of highly skilled security researchers who seek and report vulnerabilities as a voluntary service next to their jobs. DIVD sees to it they follow our Code of Conduct while we provide them a fire wall for journalists, lawyers and recruiters. Meanwhile, their research also serves as an empirical base to discover trends in security, stimulate security awareness and develop new methodologies in vulnerability research and disclosure. So, although you will probably never meet our researchers, you may hope they are checking your systems right now, before the bad guys do…
Team (in order of appearence)
- Victor Gevers: Chairman
- Chris van ‘t Hof: Secretary
- Astrid Oosenbrug: Treasurer
- Mattijs van Ommeren: Researcher
- Edwin van Andel: Unique Intelligence
- Raymond Bierens: Advisor
- Frank Breedijk: Manager DIVD CSIRT
- Matthijs Koot: Researcher
- Lennaert Oudshoorn: Researcher, CSIRT handler, and web master
- Hans van de Looy: Ethical Conscience
- Willem Kutschruiter: CSIRT coordinator
- Barry van Kampen: Researcher and CSIRT handler
- Sander Spierenburg: Researcher and CSIRT handler
- Jeroen van de Weerd: Web Editor and Reporter
- Brenno de Winter: Privacy Officer
- Richard Masmeijer: CSIRT handler
- Wietse Boonstra: Researcher
- Andre Koot: Identity and Access Management
- Célistine Oosting: Researcher
- Fleur van Leusden: Chief Information Security Officer
- Joost Hendricksen: Researcher
- Gerard Janssen: Writer
- Frank Voelkel: Researcher
- Hidde Smit: Researcher
- Joris van de Vis: SAP Researcher
- Waldo de Borst: Operations
- Diego Klinkhamer: Operations & Researcher
- Frank Plattel: Researcher
- Scott McGready: Researcher
- Tom Wolters: Researcher
- Anne-Lee den Breems: Graphic Designer
- Victor Gevers: Chairman, Head of Research, Visionary and Janitor of our online environment. He is the undisputed champion in Responsible Disclosure, with 5.600+ vulnerability reports successfully handled in the last 18 years. Don’t send him e mails, as he receives millions a day. His preferred channel is Twitter.
- Chris van ‘t Hof: Secretary, text writer and the guy who tries to keep everyone together. He has been researcher, writer and presenter in ICT for 22 years now. His preferred channel is e-mail.
- Astrid Oosenbrug: Treasurer, lobbyist and foster parent to many young hackers. She started as sysadmin 20 years ago, but has mostly been politically active since, as Member of Parliament and in numerous NGOs. Her preferred channel is f2f.
Hacker initiatives like these, tend to have their own dynamics: sparks lead to flames, which die out or lead to wildfires, wasting energy along the way. To keep our minds focused on our goal to make the digital world a safer place and provide helpful hackers a solid platform, we installed a Supervisory Board of cyber security heavyweights. Each board member also represents a sector we try to get along in reaching our goals, i.e.: law enforcement, intelligence services, cyber security companies and academia.
- Lodewijk van Zwieten: Chairman of supervisory board and public prosecutor specialized in cybercrime.
- Ronald Prins: Member of supervisory board and co-founder at Hunt & Hackett
- Petra Oldengarm: Member of supervisory board and directory at Cyberveilig Nederland
- Herbert Bos: Member of supervisory board and professor at VU University Amsterdam