We represent a team of highly skilled security researchers who seek and report vulnerabilities as a voluntary service next to their jobs. DIVD sees to it they follow our Code of Conduct while we provide them a firewall for journalists, lawyers and recruiters. Meanwhile, their research also serves as an empirical base to discover trends in security, stimulate security awareness and develop new methodologies in vulnerability research and disclosure. So, although you will probably never meet our researchers, you may hope they are checking your systems right now, before the bad guys do…
Victor Gevers (Head of research), Mattijs van Ommeren (Researcher), Matthijs Koot (Researcher), Jeroen van de Weerd (Web Editor, Researcher and Reporter), Wietse Boonstra (Researcher), Célistine Oosting (Researcher), Joost Hendricksen (Researcher), Gerard Janssen (Head of Reporters), Frank Voelkel (Researcher), Hidde Smit (Researcher), Joris van de Vis (SAP Researcher), Diego Klinkhamer (Operations & Researcher), Tom Wolters (Researcher), Remco Verhoef (Researcher), Ruben Uithol (Researcher), Alain Bettonviel (Researcher), Artur Miron (Researcher), Asif Nawaz Minhas (Researcher), Erik van Oosbree (Researcher), Finn van der Knaap (Researcher), Gerdriaan Mulder (Head of Development), Hans Meuris (Advisor), Jelle Ursem (Researcher), John Cornegge (Developer), Jonathan Bouman (Researcher level 2), Marnix Lourens (Researcher), Martin van Wingerden (Researcher), Max van der Horst (Researcher), Mick Beer (Researcher), Patrick Hulshof (Researcher), Pepijn van der Stap (Researcher), Sjors Roelfzema (Researcher), Yury Zhauniarovich (Researcher)
Lennaert Oudshoorn (CSIRT Coordinator and webmaster), Willem Kutschruiter (CSIRT handler), Richard Masmeijer (CSIRT handler), Ralph Horn (CSIRT handler), Thomas van Voorst (CSIRT handler), Victor Pasman (CSIRT handler), Boaz Braaksma (CSIRT handler), Caroline Loef (CSIRT handler), Eward Driehuis (Marketing en businessdevelopment), Laurent de Vries (CSIRT handler), Vincent Thiele (Head of CSIRT Global)
Chris van ‘t Hof (Director), Frank Breedijk (Manager DIVD CSIRT), Brenno de Winter (Data Protection Officer), Fleur van Leusden (Secretary), Anne-Lee den Breems (Graphic Designer), Jan Los (HRM), Ferdinand Uittenbogaard (Privacy Officer), Lucinda Sterk (Hoofd Communicatie), Nikola Diete (Project Management), Shairesh Algoe (Treasurer), Lodewijk van Zwieten (Chairman of supervisory board), Ronald Prins (Member of supervisory board), Petra Oldengarm (Member of supervisory board), Herbert Bos (Member of supervisory board), Chantal Stekelenburg (Member of supervisory board)
- Astrid Oosenbrug: Chair, formerly known as DIVD treasurer, lobbyist and foster parent to many young hackers. She started as sysadmin 20+ years ago, but has mostly been politically active since, as Member of Parliament and in numerous NGOs. Her preferred channel is f2f.
- Fleur van Leusden: Secretary, former DIVD CISO. Asks the harder questions and assists the chairwoman with preparing meetings. Keeps track of board decisions as well as making sure decisions match DIVD goals and policies.
- Shairesh Algoe: Treasurer, passionate about information security and tech and enjoys teaching and telling stories. He tries to keep information security simple with more than 12 years of experience. His preferred channel is F2F.
Hacker initiatives like these, tend to have their own dynamics: sparks lead to flames, which die out or lead to wildfires, wasting energy along the way. To keep our minds focused on our goal to make the digital world a safer place and provide helpful hackers a solid platform, we installed a Supervisory Board of cyber security heavyweights. Each board member also represents a sector we try to get along in reaching our goals, i.e.: law enforcement, intelligence services, cyber security companies and academia.
- Lodewijk van Zwieten: Chairman of supervisory board and public prosecutor specialized in cybercrime.
- Ronald Prins: Member of supervisory board and co-founder at Hunt & Hackett
- Petra Oldengarm: Member of supervisory board and directory at Cyberveilig Nederland
- Herbert Bos: Member of supervisory board and professor at VU University Amsterdam
- Chantal Stekelenburg: Chantal takes care of the hacker community at Zerocopter, is co-founder of WICCA (Women In Cybersecurity Community Association) and brings infosec ladies and (female) security enthusiasts together. She also volunteers in cybercrime teams at the Dutch Police, can be found at hacker events and heard in podcasts.